September 2020 Newsletter
Here are some important updates concerning the current runs we are focusing:
- The EIC Accelerator funds (SME Instrument) of the European Commission gives opportunity to innovative companies to apply and receive up to €2.5 million in grant and/or up to €15 million in investment. The next cut-off is on the 7th of October, 2020
- LIFE 2020 Integrated projects (under the sub-programme for Environment and the sub-programme for Climate Action) find out the application package. Submissions are open by 6th of October, 2020.
- European Commission and European Investment Fund announce new Covid-19 measures for businesses under the EUR 251m Cultural and Creative Sectors Guarantee Facility.
- European Commissions supports Erasmus+ European Universities pilot with an additional 34 million from Horizon 2020
- Innovation Fund Large Scale Projects. The present call targets projects on low-carbon technologies and processes in all sectors covered by Directive 2003/87/EC. Deadline to submit proposals 29 October 2020
- Enabling citizens to act on climate change, for sustainable development and environmental protection through education, citizen science, observation initiatives, and civic engagement. Deadline 26 January, 2021
- Strategic Partnerships in response of the COVID-19. Deadline 29 October, 2020
- 2020 Erasmus accreditation in the fields of adult education, vocational education and training, and school education. Deadline 29 October, 2020