Information of Upcoming Calls:
- DAPSI Open Call III — DAPSI offers a total of EUR 5,6M in equity-free funding in three open calls to internet innovators to develop technology solutions and services in the Data Portability field. You will participate in a 2-stage programme. Each selected project can receive a cash investment of up to €150.000*, tailored technical and business resources, access to top infrastructure and much more.
Deadline: Nov 23, 2021
- EU SME Centre in China – phase IV – Single Market Programme (SMP) — The action will improve the access of European SMEs to the Chinese market by providing them with a first line and comprehensive range of hands-on support services (publications, practical training, ask-the-expert service, webinars…) getting them ready to do business in China.
Deadline: Nov 24, 2021
- Climate Governance and Information – LIFE — LIFE Climate Change Governance and Information aims at supporting the development, implementation, monitoring and enforcement of the Union legislation and policy on climate change, contributing to climate change mitigation and/or adaptation. This includes improving governance through enhancing the capacities of public and private actors and the involvement of civil society.
Deadline: Nov 30, 2021
- Pre-Announcement of a Call for Transnational Collaborative Research Projects – ICRAD — Research and innovation jointly funded by the ICRAD partners seeks collaborative approaches towards the development of novel and improved instruments to address, detect and control zoonotic diseases, particularly regarding novel detection, intervention and prevention strategies.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2021
- IoT-NGIN first Open Call – IoT-NGIN — IoT-NGIN will enhance the public awareness and increase the IoT-NGIN community by performing 2 open calls and embracing new members in the IoT-NGIN consortium.
Deadline: Dec 30, 2021
- 2020 Erasmus accreditation in the field of Youth – Erasmus + — Erasmus accreditations are a tool for organisations that want to open-up their activities to cross-border exchange and cooperation and are designed for organisations that plan to implement learning mobility activities on a regular basis.
Deadline: Dec 31, 2021
- New technologies and innovation – studies – Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) — Actions supporting new technologies and innovation, including automation, integrated infrastructure capacity and traffic management, enhanced transport services, modal integration in accordance with Article 9(2)(b)(iv) of the CEF Regulation, including aspects of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) development, such as combined and e-ticketing for passengers or track and tracing features for goods (except for the alternative fuels which are supported by the Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Facility).
Deadline: Jan 19, 2022
- Removing interoperability barriers – studies – Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) — Actions removing interoperability barriers in compliance with the Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) adopted by Directive 2016/797 on the interoperability of the rail system (Directive 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2016 on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union which replaces Directive 2008/57/EC as of 16 June 2020 (OJ L 138, 26.5.2016, p. 44)), including automatic gauge-change facilities in rail freight traffic in accordance with Article 9(2)(b)(v) of the CEF Regulation.
Deadline: Jan 19. 2022