November 2020 Newsletter
Here are some important updates concerning the current funds and tenders as we wait for the announcements for the new EIC Accelerator funds (SME Instrument) of the European Commission, which provided a total amount of €3 billion throughout the period 2018 – 2020.
€1 billion European Green Deal Call for research and innovation projects. Deadline: 26 January, 2021 – The program covers 8 thematic areas:
- Increasing climate ambition
- Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Energy and resource efficient buildings
- Sustainable and smart mobility
- Farm to fork
- Biodiversity and ecosystems
- Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
- COVID 19 related Active Contract Notices at TED
- DigiCirc Circular Cities call offers up to €60,000 to innovative SMEs. Deadline 14 January, 2021
- First open call for €4.2m ONTOCHAIN project, to develop a new software ecosystem for trusted, traceable, and transparent ontological knowledge management, and is looking for internet innovators to co-create it. Deadline 15 January, 2021
- COS-STRAT-2020-3-05: Strategic Alliances for the uptake of advanced technologies by SMEs. This call for proposals aims to contribute to the European Commission’s recovery package via the establishment of strategic alliances between tech-savvy SMEs and the traditional SMEs facing the need to adapt to the post-crisis economic environment, focusing on the benefits of adopting advanced technologies. The final objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to a wider spreading and diffusion of advanced technologies across SMEs in Europe and boost economic recovery. Call for Proposals and Guide for Applicants. Deadline 2 February, 2021
You get the best chances with a disruptive innovation, strong team, convincing company track record with European impact beyond creating jobs and contributing to the GDP.