Dear all, first of all we hope this finds you well and healthy and we would like to wish to you and your family a Happy New Year!
As we wait for the announcements for the new EIC Accelerator funds (SME Instrument) of the European Commission, which provided a total amount of €3 billion throughout the period 2018 – 2020.
€1 billion European Green Deal Call for research and innovation projects. Deadline: 26 January, 2021 – The program covers 8 thematic areas:
- Increasing climate ambition
- Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Energy and resource efficient buildings
- Sustainable and smart mobility
- Farm to fork
- Biodiversity and ecosystems
- Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
Additional News & Opportunities
- On December 3, 2020, at the Web Summit in Lisbon, the European Investment Bank (EIB) together with the European Investment Fund (EIF) launched a new financing instrument, in the form of a co-investment facility of up to €150 million, to support Artificial Intelligence companies across Europe. Read more
- On December 11, 2020, the Commission has welcomed the political agreement reached between the European Parliament and EU Member States on the new Erasmus+ Programme (2021‑2027). Trilogue negotiations have now concluded, pending the final approval of the legal texts by the European Parliament and the Council. Read more
- On December 14, 2020, the Commission has welcomed the political agreement reached between the European Parliament and EU Member States on the new Creative Europe programme (2021‑2027). Trilogue negotiations have now concluded, pending the final approval of the legal texts by the European Parliament and the Council. Read more
- COVID 19 related Active Contract Notices at TED
- DigiCirc Circular Cities call offers up to €60,000 to innovative SMEs. Deadline 14 January, 2021
- First open call for €4.2m ONTOCHAIN project, to develop a new software ecosystem for trusted, traceable, and transparent ontological knowledge management, and is looking for internet innovators to co-create it. Deadline 15 January, 2021
- COS-STRAT-2020-3-05: Strategic Alliances for the uptake of advanced technologies by SMEs. This call for proposals aims to contribute to the European Commission’s recovery package via the establishment of strategic alliances between tech-savvy SMEs and the traditional SMEs facing the need to adapt to the post-crisis economic environment, focusing on the benefits of adopting advanced technologies. The final objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to a wider spreading and diffusion of advanced technologies across SMEs in Europe and boost economic recovery. Call for Proposals and Guide for Applicants. Deadline 2 February, 2021
- Ideas Powered for Business by the European Union Intellectual Property Office. IP Vouchers for Small and Medium-Sized Companies.
Applications open on January 11, 2021.
You get the best chances with a disruptive innovation, strong team, convincing company track record with European impact beyond creating jobs and contributing to the GDP.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to help you with our proposal consulting services. To assist us in evaluating your current status and how may we assist you, you may fill out the form at: https://ea.consulting/eu-