Q: Services Modules
A: This module should provide the following possibilities to Applicants (Authenticated Users):
– managing his profile;
– submission of applications(requests);
– downloading invoices;
– payment of invoices via mPay service;
– viewing its requests and their status;
– canceling of request (until the invoice is paid);
– viewing and downloading the final reports on the submitted
– receiving notifications at each stage (status) of the examination of the application (request).
Response: The admin will give permissions to authenticated users so that they can review their own profile and history within the portal. This will allow for the user being able to review past paid invoices and any current ones
This module should provide the following possibilities to the Examination Specialist:
– viewing applications(requests);
– examining new applications(requests), approving or rejecting them;
– generation of invoice for each request;
– viewing the status of invoices;
– uploading final reports for each request;
– receiving notifications upon receipt of new requests, their cancellation by the Applicant, payment of the invoice.
Response: The examination specialist will have the ability and be able to provide all of the necessary tasks associated with a users invoicing
This module should provide the following possibilities to the Accounting Specialist:
– viewing invoices and their status;
– marking invoices as paid based on information received from the Treasury;
– receipt of notifications upon receipt of new invoices, cancellation by the Applicant, payment of the invoice via mPay.
Response: The accounting specialist will have the ability to review all invoices and see if they have been paid to the treasure and be able to mark as paid or leave as open if unpaid
The list of services is presented in Government Decision no. 330/2006 for the approval of the nomenclatures of the services provided free of charge and against payment by the XXXXXXX and of the use of the special means of the XXXXXX.
Response: The portal will provide a list of services and costs associated to the XXX